Note: This is not a static site - entries are being updated continuously. New entries are listed immediately below, but check on the bottom of the page for recently updated entries.
Demolished ca. 1950s for construction of the BQE. The on-ramp from Hamilton Avenue runs underneath the site.
Probably Francis J. Berlenbach. Joseph F. Berlenbach was listed as a carpenter in the 1872 Brooklyn city directory (at 174 Meserole Street), but in the same year was listed as the architect of rectory for Holy Trinity Church on Montrose Avenue (as Joseph Berndach). This is the only year that Joseph Berlenbach appears in the directory. In 1870, 1871 and 1873, Francis appears in the directories, with numerous name variations (Franz, Burlingbach, etc.).