Angell & Higginson

Angell & Higginson

Partnership of Edward L. Angell and William Higginson. Partnership was active between 1897 and 1899; before and after which Angell appears to have worked on his own. The firm operated out of 108 Fulton Street, NYC (also Angell's office from 1893 to 1899). 1

  • 1. Dennis Steadman Francis, Architects in practice, New York City, 1840-1900 (New York: Committee for the Preservation of Architectural Records, 1979), p. 11

Recent Articles

  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…
  • Graham &…
  • Annunciation Church…
  • St. Paul's…