1872 - 1954. Born in Philadelphia and educated at Spring Garden Institute, the Franklin Institute and the Universtiy of Penssylvania. Perrot interned with with George Plowman and Charles C. Haines, after which he spent two years with Catholic church architect E. F. Durang. After leaving Durang's office, he went to work at Hales & Ballinger, architects and engineers. After Hales' retirement, Perrot joined the partnership, which became Ballinger & Perrot. Perrot left the partnership in 1920 to begin his own practice. This later work appears to have focused on work for the Catholic church, especially universities such as Fordham. In 1921 he published The Groundwork of Architecture, intended as the "an architecural ABC of church building".1
St. Francis de Chantel (13th Avenue, Brooklyn)
St. Agnes' R.C. Church (Brooklyn)
St. Rita's R.C. Church (Brooklyn)
Sisters of Mercy (Syosset)
Fordham University (Bronx)
- 1. Sandra L. Tatman, "Perot, Emile George (1872-1954)", American Architects and Buildings database, via Philadelphia Architects and Buildings (https://www.philadelphiabuildings.org/pab/app/ar_display.cfm/26457).