Immanuel Lutheran Church, Whitestone

Immanuel Lutheran Church, Whitestone

Congregation founded in 1894, and moved to this location in 1902. The church building has been altered, with a new, larger, narthex added and modifications made to the design of steeple and front facade.

Year
1902
Building type
Church
Address

149-40 11th Avenue
11357 NY
United States

Material
Building Images

Recent Articles

  • St. Peter Claver…
  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…
  • Graham &…
  • Annunciation Church…