The Parish of the Most Precious Blood was founded in 1922, with Edward A. Holran as the first parish priest. The original parishioners were predominantly Irish, German and Italian residents of Long Island City. Fr. James J. Comerford was the priest at the time of the construction of the chuch.
Note: This is not a static site - entries are being updated continuously. New entries are listed immediately below, but check on the bottom of the page for recently updated entries.
Novelty Theater now includes information from the Bushwiki. Read more here.