Pair of transitional Greek Revival/Italianate stores and residences, probably circa 1850.
Store and dwelling
Hugh Roberts was a local mason who developed these three buildings at the corner of Noble Street and Lorimer Street, as well as the buildings to the south on Lorimer and east on Noble. Architect in the Real Estate Record is listed as "E. J. E. and G. J. Roberts", perhaps a relation to Hugh Roberts; the Greenpoint Historic District designation report lists the architect as E. S. Evans. Evans is listed as the architect for other Roberts projects in the designation report. The Robertses cited in the Real Estate Record may be the builders.
Approximate location, now in Macri Triangle park.
Part of the BQE. Old numbering system on Grand Street.