Panorama view of Williamsburg Bridge Plaza, created from two ca. 1908 images from the Library of Congress. At the far left in the photo is the cast-iron building at 242 Broadway (Theobald Engelhardt, 1891). Immediately to the left of the bridge is the Williamsburgh Savings Bank building, and the the right of the bridge is the Williamsburgh Trust Company building, under construction.
15 December 2015