The Hotel Boswyck (later Hotel Andrews) was located at the northeast corner of Bedford Avenue and South 5th Street. The building was demolished as part of the construction of the Williamsburg Bridge and the site is now occupied by a smaller building, constructed circa 1910.
"Hotel Boswyck, ne corner Bedford and South 5th, owned by Paul Weidmann, is to remodeled and altered, $12,000."1
- 1. Real Estate Record and Builders Guide, 11 August 1894, 214.
367 Bedford Avenue