Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mattituck

Church was dedicated by Bishop Molloy on July 4, 1932. Church was a mission of Sacred Heart parish, Cutchogue. 1

Published in Building, Past, Present and Future 2

  • 1. "Catholic News", Brooklyn Daily Eagle (June 18, 1932), 11.
  • 2. Diocese of Brooklyn, Buiding Past, Present & Future: Diocese of Brooklyn (Brooklyn, N.Y.: Diocese of Brooklyn [?], 1936), 90.
Year
1932
Building type
Address

14300 Main Road
Mattituck, NY 11952
United States

Architect
Builder
M. Zummo
Notes

Church was dedicated by Bishop Molloy on July 4, 1932. Church was a mission of Sacred Heart parish, Cutchogue ("Catholic News", Brooklyn Daily Eagle, June 18, 1932, 11)

Diocese of Brooklyn, Buiding Past, Present & Future: Dicocese of Brooklyn (Brooklyn, N.Y.: Diocese of Brooklyn [?], 1936).

Building Images

Recent Articles

  • History of the…
  • Mae West Didn'…
  • St. Peter Claver…
  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…