English medieval

Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mattituck Yorkton Tue, 02/17/2015 - 00:27

Church was dedicated by Bishop Molloy on July 4, 1932. Church was a mission of Sacred Heart parish, Cutchogue. 1

Published in Building, Past, Present and Future 2

Recent Articles

  • History of the…
  • Mae West Didn'…
  • St. Peter Claver…
  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…