Partnership of Frank J. Helmle and Ephraim Johnson.
"The firm of Johnson & Helmle, architects and builders in the Eastern District, has dissolved. Mr. Johnson retires from the business and it will hereafter be carried on by Frank J. Helmle at the former address of the firm, 220 South Eighth Street. Mr. Helmle has designed and erected a number of buildings in Brooklyn and surrounding towns and is well known, especially in the Eastern District, where he resides." 5
- 1Real estate record and builders' guide (v. 57, no. 1460: March 7, 1896), page 419
- 2Real estate record and builders' guide (v. 62, no. 1598: October 29, 1898), page 649
- 3Real estate record and builders' guide (v. 64, no. 1639: August 12, 1899), page 268
- 4Real estate record and builders' guide: v. 70, no. 1812: December 6, 1902
- 5"Johnson & Helmle Dissolve", Brooklyn Daily Eagle; December 31, 1901 (page 16)