BVM Help of Christians R. C. Church
Blessed Virgin Mary Help of Christians parish was founded as Holy Angels parish in 1854, and was the first German national parish in Queens County. The parish was later named St. Mary's, then St. Mary's Winfield and is now known as Blessed Virgin Mary Help of Christians. Until 1949, this area of Woodside was called Winfield.
- Read more about BVM Help of Christians R. C. Church
- Log in to post comments