The Frank Ibert Brewery was located on the east side of Evergreen Avenue, between Linden and Grove Streets. A two-story brick structure still remains at the southeast corner of Evergreen and Grove. In 1889, Theobald Engelhardt prepared plans for a three-story frame brewery, one-story brick boiler house, three-story frame machine house and three-story frame storage building.
"Four story double frame tenement" designed by Theobald Engelhardt for Christian Siebers. Built on a through-lot to Java Street. Original development included a one-story stable, 25x15, on Java Street (demolished).
One of a row of eight buildings (337 through 351 Vernon Avenue) designed by Englehardt for Hallheimer in 1888 (note that Real Estate Record describes this as eight buildings, but eight were constructed; the eighth building (337 Vernon at the corner of Lewis) was demolished between 1940 and 1980.
Church was dedicated by Bishop Molloy on July 4, 1932. Church was a mission of Sacred Heart parish, Cutchogue.
This large Queen Anne house was built for Charles Lindemann, a wealthy member of Bushwick's large German community and an officer in Brooklyn's German Republican Club. The house was recently restored and the original brick has been stuccoed.
Convent constructed for the Sisters of St. Dominic, who prior to taking up residence here had been located at Graham and Montrose avenues. The building was converted to residential use starting in the mid-1980s.