Methodist Episcopal

Grand Street (Second) M. E. Church, Williamsburgh

Also called the "Gothic Church", the Second M. E. Church of Williamsburgh was organized on 4 September 1845 with ten members. The cornerstone for the church was laid on 4 December 1845 and the church was dedicated on 26 November 1846. The original trustees included Daniel Maujer, Lemuel Richardson, John F. Luther, Robert G. Thursby, Isaac Henderson and Charles Maujer.