Angell & Higginson

Changed
Mon, 01/29/2018 - 08:20

Buildings

Partnership of Edward L. Angell and William Higginson. Partnership was active between 1897 and 1899; before and after which Angell appears to have worked on his own. The firm operated out of 108 Fulton Street, NYC (also Angell's office from 1893 to 1899). 1

  • 1Dennis Steadman Francis, Architects in practice, New York City, 1840-1900 (New York: Committee for the Preservation of Architectural Records, 1979), p. 11