neo-Grec

339 Vernon Avenue

One of a row of eight buildings (337 through 351 Vernon Avenue) designed by Englehardt for Hallheimer in 1888 (note that Real Estate Record describes this as eight buildings, but eight were constructed; the eighth building (337 Vernon at the corner of Lewis) was demolished between 1940 and 1980.

Recent Articles

  • History of the…
  • Mae West Didn'…
  • St. Peter Claver…
  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…