Classon Primitive Methodist Church

Year
1886
Status
Demolished
Building type
Material

152 Classon Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
United States

Classon Primitive Methodist Church was located at 152 Classon Avenue, between Park and Myrtle (not particularly near Lafayette). The church was organized in 1883 and based on historic maps appears to have been constructed about 1886-87. It was demolished sometime before 1916. John J. Lockett was the pastor in 1902.