Cornerstone laid on July 17, 1853 by Archbishop Hughes of the Diocese of New York; church dedicated April 29, 1855 with Archbishop Hughes of New York and Bishop Loughlin of Brooklyn in attendance. Thomas Houghton is credited as the carpenter.
(Note: some sources say this building was constructed circa 1866-1875.)
Year
1853
Address
467 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
United States
Architect
Builder
Thomas Houghton