St. Peter R. C. Parish, Brooklyn

Located at Hick & Warren Streets. Our Lady of Pilar merged into St. Peter in 1934. St. Peter-Our Lady of Pilar closed in 1974 and merged with St. Paul parish on Court Street. The church, rectory and school of St. Peter's church were converted to apartments in the early 2000s.

Place type
Date
1859