1917. Designed by Sass & Springsteen for S. Kaplan & Son, owner and builder, of 750 Driggs Avenue.
Demolished; replaced by a mid-1920s apartment building. Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (v. 15, no. 370, April 17, 1875), 271.
Possibly part of a pair of buildings (152 Broadway, to the west, was heavily altered between 2005 and 2007). Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (v. 15, no. 366, March 20, 1875), 204.
Organized on April 19, 1844 as the Presbyterian Church of Williamsburgh, Old School. Original church structure was finished in May, 1846.1
The First Fresbyterian Church, in South Fourth street, corner of Sixth — This church was organized in May 1842, and consisted of fifteen members. It was, as its name imports, the first Presbyterian church established in this city, and has received since its organization, two hundred and eighty-two members.