Cornerstone laid 3 October 1937 1. The parish's first church was dedicated in 1942, was originally church of St. Francis de Sales. Fr. Fusco bought the church, had it transported and had it put on a concrete foundation. The original altar, confessionals and altar went to other parishes (St. Teresa of Avila, Brooklyn, Our Lady of Mercy, St. Monica's and St. Andrew, Manhattan).
Note: This is not a static site - entries are being updated continuously. New entries are listed immediately below, but check on the bottom of the page for recently updated entries.
Novelty Theater now includes information from the Bushwiki. Read more here.