Union Elton Co.
- Read more about Union Elton Co.
- Log in to post comments
Listed in the Real Estate Record as 5 stories, built at 6.1 The building was sold by Thomas to Israel Rokeach in 1913. By 1917, the building was occupied by Israel Rokeach and the Progressive Knitting Mills.
Constructed in phases between 1898 and 1941, this complex of buildings was used for the manufacture and assembly of ship engines for the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The complex consists of the Boiler Shop (Building 28), the Machine Shop and Erecting Shop (Building 128) and a power house (Building 23).