Holy Rosary R. C. Church

First mass on the morning of August 4, 1889, in the second floor of the frame building at 1747 Fulton Street. Ground for the church was purchased in September, 1889, and in October the corner stone was laid by the late Bishop Laughlin.1 Designed by Thomas F. Houghton.2

  • 1Church of the Most Holy Rosary. New York Times,¬†October 8, 1894.
  • 2Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide, November 23, 1889: 1591.
Year
1889
Address

139 Chauncey Street
Brooklyn, NY 11233
United States

Architect
Owner name
Bishop John Loughlin
Builder
P Carlin & Son