Holy Trinity Church opened on April 25, 1847 and was designed by Minard LaFever. In 1867 a spire was added to the church, designed by Patrick Keely; this was removed in 1906. Holy Trinity church closed in 1957, and in 1969 St. Ann Episcopal moved to this location, changing its name to St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church.
Year
1847
Address
157 Montague Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
United States
Architect