Building appears to be an older row house, and the decription (three stories with iron cornice) does not exactly match this structure, but the site is vacant on an atlas as of 1880, so this is presumably the building described in the 1884 NB application. In 1904, a new building application (#1300) was filed for a new two-story brick school house at the location of the existing school, Helme, Huberty & Co., architects. This building was not constructed and the existing building is roughly consistent with the description of the 1884 structure.
189 Maujer Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
German Evangelical Church St. John
Graham, co Ten Eyck
J. D. Anderson and J. G. Hoepfer