Church was founded in 1869. The first structure used by the congregation was a former public hall on Cumberland Street. From 1871 to 1893, the congregation worshipped in a frame church that they had moved from Gold Street to Carlton Avenue near Myrtle Avenue.1
- 1"A NEW HOME, AN OLD PARISH." New York Times, Sep 30, 1894. 12














Leaflet © OpenStreetMap contributors
Year
1894
Address
259 Washington Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
United States
Architect
External links