St. Charles Borromeo, Brooklyn

The parish of St. Charles Borromeo was founded in 1849. The cornerstone for the current church was laid on July 12, 1868 following a fire that had destroyed the congregations previous house of worship.1  The new church was dedicated on May 24, 1869.2 This is reputed to be Keely's 325th church.

  • 1

    "Church of St. Chas. Borromeo", Brooklyn Eagle, (13 July 1868), 2.

  • 2

    "Church Improvements in Brooklyn", Brooklyn Eagle, (21 July 1869), 2.

Year
1869
Address

1 Aitken Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201
United States