Civil engineer, designer of the Williamsburg Bridge.
New Entries
Building
Opened in 1903, the construction of the Williamsburg Bridge set off a new wave of development in Williamsburg.
Building
Congregation was organized in 1874 and originally located in the former Pacific Street Chapel of the First Presbyterian Church (301 Pacific Street). The church was designed by Rudolphe L.
Place
Now Wilson Street, Hamburg Avenue reflected Bushwick's historical association with German immigrants. Forgotten NY has a brief piece on the history of name changes in Bushwick.
Building
499 was demolished and is now a park; remaining buildings converted to multiple dwellings starting in the mid-1920s.
Pagination
- Previous page
- Page 19
- Next page