St. Cecilia R. C. Church

Year
1891
Architect
Building type
Builder
Byrne & Perry

70 Herbert Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
United States

Block
2832
Lot
1

Cornerstone laid by Bishop Loughlin on 27 September 1891; the church was dedicated 26 November 1893. Rev. E. J. McGolrick was the priest in charge of construction of the church. The rectory and a separate chapel were constructed at the same time, with both also designed by Poole.