Located at the southeast corner of Stagg Street and Leonard Street, on the present-day site of Williamsburg Houses. Date of demolition is not known.
The cornerstone of the church was laid in April, 18551 and the church was dedicated on October 15, 1855. Dedication sermons were held in German and English, by Rev. J.C. Guldin and Dr. John Thomson, respectively.2 The church was "under the pastoral care of Rev. John Neander".3
(Note: street address above is approximate.)
158 Leonard Street