The congregation was organized in 1887 as a mission station by Rev. J.P. Beyer. In 1897, the congregation dedicated a new structure on Knickerbocker Avenue.1
Note: This is not a static site - entries are being updated continuously. New entries are listed immediately below, but check on the bottom of the page for recently updated entries.
Novelty Theater now includes information from the Bushwiki. Read more here.