St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church

The congregation was organized in 1887 as a mission station by Rev. J.P. Beyer. In 1897, the congregation dedicated a new structure on Knickerbocker Avenue.1

  • 1. "Services of Dedication: New Synagogue and New Church Opened to Worshipers". Brooklyn Daily Eagle, September 20, 1897, 7.
Year
1897
Building type
Block
3352
Lot
29
Address

592 Knickerbocker Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221
United States

Builder
William Auer
Neighborhood
City
Brooklyn
Material
Building Images

Recent Articles

  • History of the…
  • Mae West Didn'…
  • St. Peter Claver…
  • Domino Sugar…
  • Congregation Ahavas…
  • Engelhardt's…
  • Williamsburg Bridge…
  • Astral Oil Works
  • Sts. Peter and Paul…
  • Historic Street…
  • Gandar's…
  • Mechanics &…