New Entries
Building
St. Virgilius parish was founded in 1922. Now merged with St. Camilius parish in Rockaway.
Building
Person
Building
Top floor removed ca. 1960. Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide, v. 21, no. 532 (May 25, 1878), 467.
Person
John Rochester Thomas (1848-1901, is credited (or co-credited) with the New York City Hall of Records (now Surrogate's Court) on Centre Street; the New York Presbyterian Church (West 128th Street and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd.); Reformed Low Dutch Church of Harlem (West 123rd Street and Lenox Avenue); St. John's Episcopal Church (St. John's Place); Squadron A Armory (Park Avenue and East 95th Street). He designed more than 150 churches over the course of his career.
Building
Pagination
- Previous page
- Page 28
- Next page