New Entries
Building
Formerly 49 Newell Street, now 41.
Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (vol. 14, no 346, October 31, 1874), 304
Building
Havemeyers & Elder first built a two-story warehouse on this site in 1874. In May of 1887, the building suffered a catastrophic fire. According to the Brooklyn Eagle, the building was used as a depot by the Erie Railroad, managed by L. M. Palmer, and owned and operated by Havemeyers & Elder. Soon after, Havemeyers & Elder rebuilt the building as a three-story warehouse.
Building
Historical address is 184 Keep Street. No architect listed, but William T. Lamb is assumed.
Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (vol. 14, no 337, August 29, 1874), 146.
Building
Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (vol. 14, no 337, August 29, 1874), 146.
Building
Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (vol. 14, no 337, August 29, 1874), 147.
Building
Four identical buildings at this location; 224 Hewes Street may be a fourth building in this development.
Source: Real Estate Record & Builders' Guide (vol. 14, no 337, August 29, 1874), 147.
Pagination
- Previous page
- Page 15
- Next page